2024-25 Roster…too soon?

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Not sure why LR would replace Allan with Phillips in practice, unless the plan is to do the same in the next game.

Reactions: Pez68

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised to see Korchinski traded for the right return, to be honest.

In fact, I might even prefer it if we can get some young help at forward.
If Korch is traded, it would have to be a damn good player coming back. I also wonder if it says how they feel about Nazar if they’re willing to make a trade right now instead of waiting for him.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Rinzel+ for Lundell in the offseason. Florida will need money to pay for Bennett and need cheap defenseman coming in.

Lundell is only 23 and can play a good defensive center game.

Bertuzzi-Bedard-Rantanen
Tuevo-Lundell-Nazar

Fin hawks

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
If Korch is traded, it would have to be a damn good player coming back. I also wonder if it says how they feel about Nazar if they’re willing to make a trade right now instead of waiting for him.

I'm not suggesting they sell low or give him away.

However, with the emergency of Vlasic, them then drafting Lev 2OA, not to mention who knows what we have in Rinzel.... Korch's role is just less of a need and we're struggling to put together a line for Bedard to thrive with. Allan might be a rock as a second or third pairing guy as well.

I could see Korchinski being the odd man out eventually.

Rinzel+ for Lundell in the offseason. Florida will need money to pay for Bennett and need cheap defenseman coming in.

Lundell is only 23 and can play a good defensive center game.

Bertuzzi-Bedard-Rantanen
Tuevo-Lundell-Nazar

Fin hawks

Lundell is locked up at 5M per until 2030. He's one of the last guys Florida is moving.

belfour30

Blackhawks Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I'm not suggesting they sell low or give him away.

However, with the emergency of Vlasic, them then drafting Lev 2OA, not to mention who knows what we have in Rinzel.... Korch's role is just less of a need and we're struggling to put together a line for Bedard to thrive with. Allan might be a rock as a second or third pairing guy as well.

I could see Korchinski being the odd man out eventually.

Lundell is locked up at 5M per until 2030. He's one of the last guys Florida is moving.

Outside of Bedard, I think Lev and Rinzel are 1a and 1b on my do not trade list.

Reactions: GIADF

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Not a huge fan of Nazar anymore. Was excited when he was drafted but I no longer think he's anything special.

I'm higher on Boisvert and Moore at this point.

I don't think we've seen enough to draw any conclusions, and lets not forget he had an injury that knocked him out a while as well.

If he doesn't perform well in Rockford this year then I can see the cause for concern.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad