2024-25 Roster…too soon?

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
you have no actual point to make. got it. if you decide to come back and flail around a little more in a doomed attempt to contribute anything of even marginal value, i will be here to show you how what you are saying is profoundly stupid
You're really frustrated now.

• Haha
Reactions: GIADF

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Point of Fact:
Thru 1st 6GP the new "improved" Chicago Blackhawks with all the "vet" free agent "help" brought in co.oaring to ladt season's dreadful overwhelmed team with no "depth":

This season 6GP...15 GF 18 GA
Last season thru 6GP 14GF 18GA..

Such a big improvement!

KD's lofty plans amounting to not very much it appears....vet "help" not making much difference...so far.

Reactions: Hinterland

statswatcher

the smartest guy in athens knows he's dumb
Jul 27, 2022
Point of Fact:
Thru 1st 6GP the new "improved" Chicago Blackhawks with all the "vet" free agent "help" brought in co.oaring to ladt season's dreadful overwhelmed team with no "depth":

This season 6GP...15 GF 18 GA
Last season thru 6GP 14GF 18GA..

Such a big improvement!

KD's lofty plans amounting to not very much it appears....vet "help" not making much difference...so far.
point of fact:
last year through 6 games bedard scored 2 goals on 22 shots for a sh% of about 9%. this year, he's scored 1 goal on 19 shots for a sh% of about 5%. if bedard scores a goal in his next two shots, this year he will have a better sh% through 7 games by 1-1.5 percentage points.

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
If you read my comments and processed them you would know that the Hawks GA has improved significantly more this year than their GF. So, LR is focusing on the problem area first.
Having a bum on defense is a secondary concern? It's impossible to do two things at once? If so then put me into the anti coach crew because that's clown talk.

Reactions: Hinterland

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
By
Chicago Blackhawks Communications
Blackhawks.com
August 28, 2024

Chicago Blackhawks team physician Dr. Michael Terry today released the following medical update:

“Blackhawks goaltender Laurent Brossoit underwent successful meniscus surgery on his right knee on Tuesday at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. We expect him to make a full recovery and return in 5-7 weeks.”

We're past the 7 weeks now and unless I missed something still no sign of life from Brossoit. That's why I asked if there was a setback. Soderblom has been very inconsistent but it's also not always easy to play behind the Blackhawks and he definitely has upside. I kinda like Soderblom. I'm not sure if the Blackhawks would be happy to lose him for free.
Because Terry is a hack and probably f***ed his shit up on a standard meniscus resection :sarcasm:

MHO

Sep 27, 2023
Could we be overreacting a bit? Maybe LR wants to light a fire under his ass by scratching him for 1 game and letting everyone else know it can happen to them too.

I doubt any of us will be talking about this in April.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
The good news about this along with all of LR's constant mistakes/poor decision making is that its so blatantly obvious that his judgement is horrendous to the point that it will make it extremely easy to justify his firing when the time is right. As for now we could use his foolishness to aid our quest at a top pick. Lets not get rid of him quite yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad