Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospects Thread (CHL/NCAA/Euro)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Vecvanags gets his first start for the Bandits tonight. He's been the back-up for the first 3 games. He has 10 saves on 12 SOG so far. Bandits leading 3-2 in the 2nd period.

Also, it looks like they removed one of Protz' assists retroactively last night. So he finished with 2 pts (1G, 1A) instead of 1 goal and 2 assists.

Reactions: Sagikev and bopeep

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
Vecvanags gets his first start for the Bandits tonight. He's been the back-up for the first 3 games. He has 10 saves on 12 SOG so far. Bandits leading 3-2 in the 2nd period.

Also, it looks like they removed one of Protz' assists retroactively last night. So he finished with 2 pts (1G, 1A) instead of 1 goal and 2 assists.
I expect you'll be filing a complaint with the league... "Do you know who I am? I'm Adam f**king Michael's, that's who..."

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Demi doing a good job trying to build chemistry with Bardakov you could see they are looking for each other out there.
The other notable is how much better it is for him when De Angelo is out there.
Finally a Dman who not only knows when to give a forward the puck but can actually execute it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Demi doing a good job trying to build chemistry with Bardakov you could see they are looking for each other out there.
The other notable is how much better it is for him when De Angelo is out there.
Finally a Dman who not only knows when to give a forward the puck but can actually execute it.
Deangelo with 5 assists in 2 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad