Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospects Thread: As We Wait For Alexander

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

suovas

Sep 7, 2022
Oskar Vuollet logged zero points in 15 games in the SHL last season.
Now he has scored three goals in three games. And current game isnt over. (two goals tonight so far)). Getting bigger role this year, including PP icetime.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Oskar Vuollet logged zero points in 15 games in the SHL last season.
Now he has scored three goals in three games. And current game isnt over. (two goals tonight so far)). Getting bigger role this year, including PP icetime.
we wanted to make sure he fell to the 5th round by asking his team to styme his playing time

suovas

Sep 7, 2022
we wanted to make sure he fell to the 5th round by asking his team to styme his playing time

Hehe. Seriously though, it was a nice pick. Ive got insights to swedish prospects only, and Vuollets ceiling is far higher than several swedish forwards drafted ahead of him in 2024. Not a lock for making the NHL but I have no problem dubbing him a 2nd roundish level prospect. I¨ll come back with high lights from tonights game.

And there he scored his third goal of the evening.

suovas

Sep 7, 2022
Can you access these videos from tonights game?
Bullit Vuollet or should I say Woolly Bully, is yellow jersey #27.

First goal
Second goal
Third goal
(on the last clip you also see why Canes 6th round pick of 2018, Jesper Sellgren never got signed, Red jersey #3, losing the puck to Vuollet)

suovas

Sep 7, 2022
Can you access these videos from tonights game?
Bullit Vuollet or should I say Woolly Bully, is yellow jersey #27.

First goal
Second goal
Third goal
(on the last clip you also see why Canes 6th round pick of 2018, Jesper Sellgren never got signed, Red jersey #3, losing the puck to Vuollet)

Vuollet returning to locker room after the postgame interviews. (you probably need facebook acount to see the clip)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad