Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospect Development Tracker

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Well the fact that Martino is attending camp means everything is fine between him and the Stars. Guess he just wants to play his senior year.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Gabriel Frasca was draft eligible this year. He missed a big chunk of the season because of injury. He was ranked by some services.

EliteProspects:
Gabriel Frasca is a solid, do-it-all centre with a knack for big defensive plays. His three-zone positioning consistently allows him to impact the game in every facet. -

Brock Otton, OHL Prospects
“Gabriel is a heady player. He excelled as an OHL rookie because of his intelligence level and vision. He’s also probably the best skater of the brothers and as such, is likely to be the best NHL prospect. I know he has his fans in the NHL scouting community (the B grade from NHL Central Scouting is evidence of that). But, I want to see the progression this year before I slot him above others.”

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Tiefensee with over 60 games (including playoffs) I'm Germany's DEL and has also played for Germany's national team. Is there any chance he signs following the upcoming season?

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
You never know...
Tiefensee with over 60 games (including playoffs) I'm Germany's DEL and has also played for Germany's national team. Is there any chance he signs following the upcoming season?
Wonder if he signs this offseason. We're short of goalies in the minors. But I'm sure Texas will sign a goalie or two as well.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Scott Wheeler released his top 100... Here's where the Dallas prospects are ranked:

14. Stankoven
63. Bourque
84. Hemming

Not rated. Bichsel

While I never agree with rankings like these (not just where the Dallas players are placed), I thought his write-ups on the three ranked players were well done and informative. Bichsel was brought up in the comments and his response was essentially "has enough warts to keep outside of the top 100 but still pretty good."

Reactions: Dallasman

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
uh oh... someone queue up the euro-league- playing against MEN- loving whiners

It's time for Emil to learn how to play hockey in the worlds best development league. That's good shit- a prospect that is listening to the organization unlike the Bitchsel

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I think the AHL is on prospect hold this season considering their signings this offseason.

Probably smarter to put him in the OHL on a team that'll give him top 6 ice time and allow him to work on expanding his role. Especially since Barrie lacks decent wingers.

Reactions: Dallasman and LT

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
uh oh... someone queue up the euro-league- playing against MEN- loving whiners

It's time for Emil to learn how to play hockey in the worlds best development league. That's good shit- a prospect that is listening to the organization unlike the Bitchsel

i love being rite

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad