Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospect and Wranglers Thread

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So Lipinksi made it on a PTO? SO the Flames have to sign him to an ELC for him to play right?
Nope, players on PTOs can play in the AHL, but while under the PTO their GP is limited to 25. They're often used mid-season when organizational injuries have the AHL team short-handed, rather than forcing them to sign copious amounts of AHL contracts.

Reactions: Ledge And Dairy

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Wranglers are down 4-3

Not watching, nor listening, so I can't comment on how they've played.

• Kerins has 2 goals, Pelt w/ an assist on each of them. They're playing w/ Dryden Hunt.
  • Solo has the 3rd goal. He's paired w/ Grush, talk about a big shutdown pair.
  • Brzust got an apple on the first Kerins goal for his first career point, he's playing with Kuznetsov.
  • Morton had a helper on Solo's tally, he's playing with Frk and Stromgren.
  • Other lines/pairings... Tinordi and Poirier are together... Bishop is w/ Ciona and Duehr on the 3rd line... and Bell, Nikolayev and Lipinski are the 4th line.
  • Cooley is between the pipes and has allowed 4 on 23 shots.

Wranglers on the PP w/ 3 min left

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Wranglers lose.

1728704415866.png

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Good to see Battaglia explode offensively to start the year. Got another 2 goals so he's up to 7g7a in 6 games played. He's really the only one off to a hot start, everyone else is hovering around a PPG to start the year. Basha and Gridin are both at 2G 3A in 6GP which isn't great, but obviously VERY early. Aydar Suniev has 4 goals in 2 games played for UMASS. Hoping he can maintain at least a ppg season in the NCAA (anything more is a bonus in my eyes), I think that'd be very good season for him.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I didn't watch the Wrangler game, but it seems losing Schwindt hurts their C depth.
Great opportunity for Kerins if he can keep the spot with Pellet & Hunt. Guessing it was JP/RK/DH?
I figured they'd want to keep Stromgren & Morton together - not sure how Frk looked on that line.
Is Coronato still with the Flames? Him back will help the depth a lot.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised to see Kerins lead the Wranglers in points this year while being more likely to get a benching than a call up.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Misa and Basha are both in kind of shitty situations in that their teams are overly stacked. You want to play with good linemates but at a certain point there's just too many mouths to feed and you end up getting less opportunity because of it. The same thing happened in Pelletier's D+2 season, he started really well but after they added (Sam Poulin I think?) at the deadline his production dropped off a lot.

In Medicine Hat, last I checked fellow 2nd round pick Ryder Ritchie who was a ~ point per game player last year has yet to register a point and Gavin McKenna stats are down from last year. Lindstrom hasn't even played yet either so hopefully they can get back on track and start clicking.

Misa's team isn't as good but I don't think he's playing between the Steelheads two best players in Martone and Rehpkof. Hopefully he picks it up a bit, he should still get PP time.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Misa and Basha are both in kind of shitty situations in that their teams are overly stacked. You want to play with good linemates but at a certain point there's just too many mouths to feed and you end up getting less opportunity because of it. The same thing happened in Pelletier's D+2 season, he started really well but after they added (Sam Poulin I think?) at the deadline his production dropped off a lot.

In Medicine Hat, last I checked fellow 2nd round pick Ryder Ritchie who was a ~ point per game player last year has yet to register a point and Gavin McKenna stats are down from last year. Lindstrom hasn't even played yet either so hopefully they can get back on track and start clicking.

Misa's team isn't as good but I don't think he's playing between the Steelheads two best players in Martone and Rehpkof. Hopefully he picks it up a bit, he should still get PP time.
McKenna's goals are down, but assists are up and he's on pace for the same amount of points, and Lindstrom has yet to play for them. Getting his C back will be big for him.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
McKenna's goals are down, but assists are up and he's on pace for the same amount of points, and Lindstrom has yet to play for them. Getting his C back will be big for him.
Agreed on Lindstrom. McKenna is pacing for 10 less points in the same amount of games (61) as he played last season though. It's not going to stick but I'm it's been a slow start for everyone on Medicine Hat and I'm sure when they get settled they'll start to tear it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad