2024-25: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I’ve watched this gif like 20 times trying to make sense of it. Batter held up and then took a practice cut a second after the catcher got the ball. Wonder if a hit and run was on and he just remembered lol
Hit and run on an unhittable pitch. Some coaches are really particular about batters swinging no matter where the pitch is.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Imagine having to spew BS and lies instead of just saying " I thought Grans would be better. I was wrong"

Guess he didn't learn after penciling in Attard on the top pairing...lol.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I find it amazing that Rizzo isn't on the team. We all have our guys, and everyone knows I've been paid attention to Rizzo quite a bit last year....But he was electric on one of the best college teams last year, and deserves a real chance to show what he's got.
Maybe he was injured, but he showed nothing in camp.

A 23 year old player with 3 years of college under his belt should flash something, especially in the early exhibition games when you're going against AHL types.

The fact that he has yet to dress after 8 games suggests some sort of physical issue.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

A 23 year old player with 3 years of college under his belt should flash something, especially in the early exhibition games when you're going against AHL types.

The fact that he has yet to dress after 8 games suggests some sort of physical issue.
It was his first skating since his high ankle sprain at the end of last season— he had not skated for the last few weeks of the season, and played wing in a much reduced role in the NCAA Final.

I suspect there’s an injury as well.

Reactions: renberg

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022

Or just bad coaching. Hence Boulton in the lineup.

Reactions: BernieParent

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Rizzo probably refused to block shots with his face and that's why he is scratched.
Jokes aside, it is what it is... Lappy doesn't know how to use pure offensive players - he loves his try hard, bread and butter type of grinders because they think alike.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad