GDT: 2024-25 other games around the league

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Georgiev is pitifully bad. I wonder what we could get in a swap for him and one of Backwood/VV.
Makar. I’m serious. That’s how little I want Georgie on this team.

Vegas has been on a tear so far. I'm rooting for them to make it far in the playoffs. It'll make our trade for Askarov even better.
Vegas is a one line team getting mediocre goaltending. The depth is as bad as anticipated. This team doesn’t have the horses to get far.

Reactions: DG93 and Bizz

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Georgiev is pitifully bad. I wonder what we could get in a swap for him and one of Backwood/VV.

Zero interest in taking on Georgiev. Colorado is better off dumping him on waivers/the AHL instead of paying assets for someone to take on his contract.

As for Blackwood/VV I'd want an RHD prospect coming back but Colorado's prospect pool sucks and they don't have one that projects to be an NHL regular.

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Zero interest in taking on Georgiev. Colorado is better off dumping him on waivers/the AHL instead of paying assets for someone to take on his contract.

As for Blackwood/VV I'd want an RHD prospect coming back but Colorado's prospect pool sucks and they don't have one that projects to be an NHL regular.
Yeah, I'm not sure that they can offer much that we want, except for picks, which is likely what it would end up being.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad