NFL: 2024-25 NFL News, Notes, Other Probably Dumb Stuff and the Like (Bryce Young benched)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It definitely sells. I get it, but even at 7-8 years old (I think I was 9 when they switched) I thought those jerseys/helmets were ugly.
That color combo is very Edm Oilers as well. But, rhey use orange as a secondary color.

Reverse of the U of Florida.

As a BC Lions fan growing up, I was also fond of the U if Miami Hurricanes. So not against orange but I think orange pairs best with a very dark color be it black, Navy, Dark green.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Apparently the Jags would consider trading ETN, kinda hope the cowboys are in on that. Assuming it's a 3rd or 4th at the peak value.
ETN is in year 4 and had his 5th year option picked up, thus next season's $6 mill is fully guaranteed. He missed his rookie year due to injury. Had over 1000 yards the past 2 seasons. With receiving yards, he's been between 1400 to 1500 yards combined the past 2. So, he can give you about 80-90 total yards in a game.

Behind that pace this season at about 60 something average over the first 4 games.

RB not in a position to hold out or renegotiate these days, especially if you are not considered one of the top 3 RBs which I don't think he is. $6 mill isn't a massive contract for next season.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'm not sure what kind of shape these guys are in now or what training they have if any but on the surface this seems a lot like having a clown fight a bull.
Harrison is stronger. But it’s an MMA fight this rules. Chad needs to have technique to win. Football and fighting shape are 2 different things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad