2024-25 New Goalie Gear Setups and Masks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Brian's fan here and thrilled to see Hill making the switch.

Though with Carter Hart gone, he was the last to swap, and Raanta retiring, Brian's is still down one sadly. Then Keumper left Vaughn, so that's another loss for the goalie specific brands. I hate it.

I've owned a set of Vaughn gear and it was awesome, just didn't fit perfect. Ideally I'd like to get a Brian's set, just so dang expensive.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
IMG_2433.jpeg

Ullmark’s kit is very clean.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I don't love the complete absence of white on Skinner's pads tbh. The Oilers colours are blue, orange, and white. Without the white it bleeds together a bit too much imo.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Brian's fan here and thrilled to see Hill making the switch.

Though with Carter Hart gone, he was the last to swap, and Raanta retiring, Brian's is still down one sadly. Then Keumper left Vaughn, so that's another loss for the goalie specific brands. I hate it.

I've owned a set of Vaughn gear and it was awesome, just didn't fit perfect. Ideally I'd like to get a Brian's set, just so dang expensive.
What did Kuemper switch to?

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Where does one get a library card for Daveart? Try as I might, and I’ve looked through a magnifying glass intently, I’ve never gotten “deeper into the story”. I wanna know how it ends.
The guy is the Corey Feldman of airbrush artists, whereby at this point you’re not sure if he’s just trolling us all.

• Haha
Reactions: PlayMakers

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
DeSmith, yawn.

Screenshot_20240915-194712.thumb.png.fdf4d1c8ea7f2ac9886a7a53183d262a.png

Markstron, double yawn.

IMG_1325.thumb.jpeg.bac8c2774d9bab6fc7e1e442b42c46fd.jpeg

DeSmith set is so weird because it's like...why put the colour flourish on the inner edge, instead of just doing the sensible thing and making the outer roll green? It actually makes less than zero sense.

But whatever...i like a good clean white setup. Better with a little pop of colour somewhere, but those both look plenty fine to me. Also wonder a little bit if there's not some minor degree of Ian Clark influence in that for both.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad