Apr 17, 2017
TSN frontpage: “Anticipation builds for possible Bronny debut”

IMG-4611.gif

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Can't believe Bronny is going to be a national story throughout the year. I feel bad for him because he's being pushed by LeBron and the media. Are the Lakers even a contender this year?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It's unbearable because again I'm a Lakers fan but I'm tired of hearing about the James clan. The media hype never f***ing stops talking about LeBron's "legacy" and now they moved on to his son

"Is Bronny the next hype?"

HE HASN'T PLAYED A GAME YET

IN COLLEGE AND PRESEASON HE DIDN'T SHOW ANYTHING PARTICULARLY SPECIAL

lol

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What a beatdown on opening night. Celtics chemistry is on another level and can't miss right now. They're just picking the Knicks apart and have everything clicking.

Meanwhile, the Knicks are still learning how to play together. They're actually playing pretty well offensively but the defense is a completely different conversation. The KAT fit in particular is going to be a big adjustment defensively.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
come on minnie please end this clown show of a lakers team on night 1 . i want bronny destroyed and embarassed and hope lebron feels the shame for forcing this.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
come on minnie please end this clown show of a lakers team on night 1 . i want bronny destroyed and embarassed and hope lebron feels the shame for forcing this.
How dare you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the " feel good " story of all-time. Even Celtics fans want Bronny to succeed as he has worked hard for and totally earned his spot on the Lakers without any help from his father. :laugh: Screw that - he's the poster child for NBA nepotism and Bronny, his self-indulgent father and the Lakers deserve every bit of ridicule that's coming their way. :nod:

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
How dare you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the " feel good " story of all-time. Even Celtics fans want Bronny to succeed as he has worked hard for and totally earned his spot on the Lakers without any help from his father. :laugh: Screw that - he's the poster child for NBA nepotism and Bronny, his self-indulgent father and the Lakers deserve every bit of ridicule that's coming their way. :nod:
lol he and his family has enough money for generations no matter what happens tonight. i can atleast enjoy his crash and burn of a disaster this is gonna be :P

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Meanwhile, the Lakers rookie that people should be talking about is Knecht. I was hoping the Sixers would take him but they went with McCain, who I think will be good but I think at 6’6” Knecht would have been more versatile.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't mind the coverage. Not a single person is talking about the Celtics and their ring night today, it's all about the Lakers. Just like how no one outside of Boston gave a crap about that title like a day after it happened. The hater in me enjoys that aspect of it because it's always **** Boston.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
That was awful last night, Steph Curry has ruined this game for good. 160 3pt attempts in TWO games?!? Just guys running up the three point and jacking up shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad