Laval Rocket: 2024-25 Laval Rocket Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
new coach so we'll see how he views things, but Farrell was easily one of the few players creating things consistently on the PP so I would be surprised if he's not on PP1, but then again Houle almost never had him on PP1 even when it was struggling badly.

Drove me crazy those last few games. I didn't want Vincent but I'm glad Houle is gone

Reactions: montreal

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So they might not officially cut anyone until Sunday/Monday...

I think they made silent cuts because the groups are split in 3, with Groups 2 and 3 being mostly guys destined for the AHL/ECHL. And maybe why they didn't make them official yet is because they want reserve the opportunity to have anyone in the line-up. I don't really know, I'm just guessing on that one.

But for what it's worth, I think after the game tonight or tomorrow, they will announce the cuts in one announcement.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Drove me crazy those last few games. I didn't want Vincent but I'm glad Houle is gone

I can't say I know Vincent much but the talk on him made me concerned but so far in the little i've heard he seems to say the right thing and I said many times how smart Hughes appears to be though I wasn't a fan of the decision to bring Houle back (not that I felt it was the worst move) so I'm going to be paying very close attention to Laval this year and look forward to see what he can do with the likes of Mesar, Farrell, Beck, Heineman, Reinbacher, Mailloux, Engstrom.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad