Laval Rocket: 2024-25 Laval Rocket Thread

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
ahl tv has been trash for as long as it's existed, I'm super curious how they're going to f*** this up and make it worse
All sports streaming service are trash. All of them will blackout games all the time. If i'm paying a team sub i want to be able to watch all my team's games not half of them. This is corporate greed at its finest.

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
I chuckled when I read this part:

Additionally, AHLTV was built by HockeyTech who developed HockeyTV - the same product Flo took over a few years ago - perhaps indicating the transition shouldn't affect the overall quality of the AHL's streaming product in their new home moving forward

err you think it’s reassuring but you’re killing the only potential good thing.

All sports streaming service are trash. All of them will blackout games all the time. If i'm paying a team sub i want to be able to watch all my team's games not half of them. This is corporate greed at its finest.

RDS or TVA should grab the TV rights for the Rocket, not viable elsewhere but in MTL I’m sure they would recoup their money.

• Haha
Reactions: bcv

habsprospects

Nov 24, 2003
Sherbrooke, QC
habsprospects.com
I chuckled when I read this part:

Additionally, AHLTV was built by HockeyTech who developed HockeyTV - the same product Flo took over a few years ago - perhaps indicating the transition shouldn't affect the overall quality of the AHL's streaming product in their new home moving forward

err you think it’s reassuring but you’re killing the only potential good thing.

RDS or TVA should grab the TV rights for the Rocket, not viable elsewhere but in MTL I’m sure they would recoup their money.
RDS have already being showing all home games for years, and all playoff games too.

Reactions: habbubba

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022

If they don't have team only subscription options, good-bye to that. It's what I liked about AHL TV, u can pick to watch only Laval games.
Crap. I didn’t even think about that. I hope they don’t do that. Sure it’s a money grab, but who gives a crap about other ahl teams?

If they don't have team only subscription options, good-bye to that. It's what I liked about AHL TV, u can pick to watch only Laval games.
Considering it’s already going into the second week of August, it’s kind of a late announcement! If they mess around with prices and plans, they’re going to lose all of their dozen subscribers! 😉

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Crap. I didn’t even think about that. I hope they don’t do that. Sure it’s a money grab, but who gives a crap about other ahl teams?

Considering it’s already going into the second week of August, it’s kind of a late announcement! If they mess around with prices and plans, they’re going to lose all of their dozen subscribers! 😉

I lost touch with CF Montreal because the MLS is now on Apple TV, and they don't have team only subscriptions. You either pay the full amount for the full league or you don't. It's either 20$ a month or $130 for the season. I'm not paying that to follow one team.

I don't want the same to be done with Laval. Although at least I know the home games are on RDS.

The soccer games are on TV at random games.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Last season I had all the games but I've never watched another team.
I'll check out their broadcasts when Laval is on the road just to compare feeds.
One thing I'd like to see is a standard put in place for the audio and video qualities from one rink to the next.
They are definitely all over the place and I can't stand things such as fan cams with Parkinsons like in Belleville. :ha:

Reactions: schwang26

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Last season I had all the games but I've never watched another team.
I'll check out their broadcasts when Laval is on the road just to compare feeds.
One thing I'd like to see is a standard put in place for the audio and video qualities from one rink to the next.
They are definitely all over the place and I can't stand things such as fan cams with Parkinsons like in Belleville. :ha:
Yeah, at some of the smaller arenas it's just one step removed from a guy in the stands filming the game on his cell phone. Definitely room for improvement there. To be fair though, we're really spoiled with the Laval stuff, it's pretty much state of the art.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Simoneau is about as wide as he's tall. Truly built like a fire hydrant.
I’ve rarely seen a guy that small challenge bigger players the way he does. He drops the gloves and actually does well against much bigger guys. He’d be a fantastic 3rd liner if he can make it. Laval missed him so much during their battle for a playoff spot.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I’ve rarely seen a guy that small challenge bigger players the way he does. He drops the gloves and actually does well against much bigger guys. He’d be a fantastic 3rd liner if he can make it. Laval missed him so much during their battle for a playoff spot.

Kid's a bulldog. Isn't afraid to get his nose dirty. Makes opponents lose their shit. And we absolutely love him for it.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Yeah he finally looks like a teenager now.

a teenage girl

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: morhilane and Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: