2024-25 Kraken Roster discussion

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I can't remember - were we told to expect some system changes? I haven't noticed anything different. I didn't expect much to be different either, just a coach that the players don't hate.
Our entries into the offensive zone on power plays are no longer so predictably dependant on back passes.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Per Puckpedia...

1729250527623.png

And then the actual article on Fox 13's site says...

1729250619272.png

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I don't think I've ever wanted a player to succeed as much as Shane wright. So many people want him to fail to prove a point
Yeah. I generally stay away from making posts on the main boards but made one earlier on that thread. It seems like the moment Slaf started doing well, it got even worse.

I have never understood fans wanting prospects from other teams to fail. These are 18-21 year old kids for f***s sake. Just root for the ones on your team if you want. No need to talk down about other teams prospects.

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Yeah. I generally stay away from making posts on the main boards but made one earlier on that thread. It seems like the moment Slaf started doing well, it got even worse.

I have never understood fans wanting prospects from other teams to fail. These are 18-21 year old kids for f***s sake. Just root for the ones on your team if you want. No need to talk down about other teams prospects.
Even just the other day someone was criticizing him on one of the main threads and clearly was just stat watching rather than watching the games. I think Wright has started the season well and think more points will come.

Last edited:
Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad