Prospect Info: 2024-25 Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Hi all,

Since the 2023-24 season is over, I figured it might be worth making a new thread for the upcoming season? I don't know if a mod wants to sticky this (I think the only forum mod is Kingsboy11 but don't know if a global mod wanted to do it).

The World Junior Summer Showcase is underway. This series of exhibition matches basically gives teams a chance to tryout for the WJC team in December. Team USA is split into White and Blue. They play against Finland, Sweden, Canada.

Kings' seventh-round pick James Reeder scored the game winner in the final minute against Finland. He has 1 goal in two games.

Their fourth-round pick Hampton Slukynsky has appeared in two games. He allowed 3 goals in 23 shots (3.75 GAA) and a save percentage of .870.

I believe goalies were rotated both games he played in.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Next Season should be a great one and Blake and Luc et. all get extensions and the same suspects are triggered and go on about it all damn summer.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Some key takeaways from the interview (but also an update):
- Kirsanov playing in the KHL this year. He has 1 assist in 3 games. He reportedly had a very good experience in LA even though he couldn't play. Glen Murray raved about him. They're hoping he'll come to North America after the KHL season finishes.
- After Hoven said it's likely Ziemmer will play in the WHL, Emerson basically said "we'll see how good his camp goes." The injury just came at a bad time, although he was fantastic in previous camps.
- Dvorak has a lot of possibilities for where he could play. Emerson wouldn't really commit on where he thinks he should play.
- Mentioned that Wright and Conmy were among the most impressive at development camp.
- He was asked about how analytics get used in development. He didn't give specifics about how, but he told a story about how they applied analytics with Kempe back when he was in the AHL - they wanted him to get x number of disruptions in the offensive zone per game/weekend.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Sounds like Brandt Clarke is our best bet for a rookie camp guy to make the team. Over the next six weeks, our boy just needs to beat out Kyle Burroughs on the ice and dodge an STD in the South Bay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad