Injury Report: 2024-25 Injury Report thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Maybe our management team is pulling a reverse 49ers-McCaffrey here.

"Here's injured! Just kidding."

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
So, barring any more health issues is he good for 9 NHL games?
I honestly would not want him to. He is still rough around the edges, has apparent flaws in his game and needs to gain two dozen pounds of muscle mass before he should see NHL ice.

Combine that with our knack for referees turning a blind eye on us in attempted murders (see Landeskog vs. Silf, that Frenchie Habs dude vs. Zegras, and so on...) PLUS top draft picks seemingly always having a target on their backs for some cheapshot artists, who want to get paid for ending people's careers - please, no, don't let him play in the NHL for at least another year.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I honestly would not want him to. He is still rough around the edges, has apparent flaws in his game and needs to gain two dozen pounds of muscle mass before he should see NHL ice.

Combine that with our knack for referees turning a blind eye on us in attempted murders (see Landeskog vs. Silf, that Frenchie Habs dude vs. Zegras, and so on...) PLUS top draft picks seemingly always having a target on their backs for some cheapshot artists, who want to get paid for ending people's careers - please, no, don't let him play in the NHL for at least another year.
I don't disagree with anything you said but I still wonder if they might want to give him a taste of the real deal similar to what many top picks get. I would hope if they do they would pick their spots and not put him out in bad match ups or bad game situations.

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
From today’s 32 Thoughts:
1726493959841.png

I’m fairly certain I’ve seen photos/video of Gudas on the ice with the guys the last week or two, so hopefully he was just being cautious.

Reactions: lwvs84

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad