Injury Report: 2024-25 Injury Report thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Reason for injury: grew too fast.
I'd imagine the body is more vulnerable during those.

Nonetheless, the past 6 months have been brutal for Sennecke with injuries. Constantly injured and he's not even playing yet

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Sennecke isn't that big of a deal. Opening night for OHL is 10/8, he will miss like the first two or three weeks. In the meantime he can do some upper body and core stuff haha.

Suchanek is a huge bummer though. I'm super glad for him it happened after he got his contract though.
Rationally, I recognize that you’re right, but I worry anyway. When the 3OA is a huge reach and the only way to validate the reach is for the kid to develop like crazy, anything that looks like it could cut into that makes me cringe.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Rationally, I recognize that you’re right, but I worry anyway. When the 3OA is a huge reach and the only way to validate the reach is for the kid to develop like crazy, anything that looks like it could cut into that makes me cringe.

From Stephens' article:
Anaheim Ducks prospect Beckett Sennecke, the No. 3 pick in the NHL Draft in June, suffered a foot fracture while training and is expected to be sideline for six to eight weeks, the team announced Thursday.

Was Sennecke following our org's training orders? If so, guess we're still pushing for a faster physical development pace and doing it on a prospect who grew four to five inches in two years and possibly still growing.

Reactions: Kalv

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
A turtle.

IMG_0717.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Ducks DVM

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Right so this was the injury he had earlier not a new one... How could the Ducks mess that up?
Not only that, but management knows the deal and knows what was put out, why wouldn't they correct it? Maybe they don't care? Very odd all around.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I guess the curator of that tweet talked to Sennecke personally. It's in the main prospect thread. It's a great turn of events, but very sloppy reporting from Anaheim.

Reactions: Kalv and Ducks DVM

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I guess the curator of that tweet talked to Sennecke personally. It's in the main prospect thread. It's a great turn of events, but very sloppy reporting from Anaheim.
On the ducks board or main boards?

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
That’s just wrong. lol
I actually googled and that photo is not a real turtle being cooked, its a piece of ground beef thats wrapped in bacon and sausages are placed inside to be like the arms and head.
It had me fooled for a second though if that was really a turtle being BBQed lol.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad