2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Anyone interested in goalie?

Binnington or Ullmark available

In my post I had made Sept 29th 5pm as a draft date...for some reason thinking Oct 4th was NHL start date. Anyways, Oct 8th is when the season starts, so we could draft on Sunday Oct 6th 5pm instead.

Would that work better for most? We'll also have more time to find a manager in this case.

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Anyone interested in goalie?

Binnington or Ullmark available

In my post I had made Sept 29th 5pm as a draft date...for some reason thinking Oct 4th was NHL start date. Anyways, Oct 8th is when the season starts, so we could draft on Sunday Oct 6th 5pm instead.

Would that work better for most? We'll also have more time to find a manager in this case.

The season starts with 2 games in Europe on October 4th no?! Think we have to draft before that otherwise it’s a bit unfair to those with Sabres or Devils keepers.

I guess I missed the vote but I say Sunday, Oct. 1.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
The season starts with 2 games in Europe on October 4th no?! Think we have to draft before that otherwise it’s a bit unfair to those with Sabres or Devils keepers.

I guess I missed the vote but I say Sunday, Oct. 1.

the vote you see is from last year. That is one reason I am suggesting a new thread so we do not get confused

I have one request for drafting times. Nothing after 8pm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad