Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Just calling him up to sit, not play, I'd assume/hope

Damn though I'll be at the game tonight, would've loved to see Bichsel play

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I muted him sometime last season so I guess I'm out of the loop, but I didn't know Saad didn't write for the the Stars on the Athletic anymore, and now just covers the Cowboys.

Which makes more sense because he seemed more interested in that anyway. I don't even see a single Twitter post from him about the Stars yet this season.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I muted him sometime last season so I guess I'm out of the loop, but I didn't know Saad didn't write for the the Stars on the Athletic anymore, and now just covers the Cowboys.

Which makes more sense because he seemed more interested in that anyway. I don't even see a single Twitter post from him about the Stars yet this season.
I muted everything Cowboys related so makes sense why I don't see any posts from him anymore :laugh:

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006

Good.

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Last year he was trying to still do some Stars content here and there and promised Stars fans he would still cover the NHL in his free time.

Guess he's not maintaining that illusion anymore.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Announcing our very first Ice Boy.
nah, used to be all ice boys till these damn women came in and stole all of our jobs. i still see some of the former ice boys outside the arena, holding a rusted shovel and begging for loose change.
if we aren't vigilant, next thing you know the women will be driving the zamboni

Last edited:

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
nah, used to be all ice boys till these damn women came in and stole all of our jobs. i still the some of the former ice boys outside the arena, holding a rusted shovel and begging for loose change.
if we aren't vigilant, next thing you know the women will be driving the zamboni
Oh god, imagine them trying to park a zamboni.. It would be utter chaos

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
So we're at (without considering any cap growth) about 12m in cap space for next year, with Johnston to sign.
Not getting any top 4 d-men next year either.
Stuck with what we have.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
So we're at (without considering any cap growth) about 12m in cap space for next year, with Johnston to sign.
Not getting any top 4 d-men next year either.
Stuck with what we have.

Every defenseman but #6 is signed for more than just this year . They're not signing a big name free agent defenseman . Maybe get one via trade and move some money back but outright signing ? Don't think this fits.

Reactions: Dallasman

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I’ll take Andersson please
He's not a UFA,

Every defenseman but #6 is signed for more than just this year . They're not signing a big name free agent defenseman . Maybe get one via trade and move some money back but outright signing ? Don't think this fits.
We have 3 #6 defensemen, 2 of which are signed for next year, which are you referring to?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad