Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Just calling him up to sit, not play, I'd assume/hope

Damn though I'll be at the game tonight, would've loved to see Bichsel play

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I muted him sometime last season so I guess I'm out of the loop, but I didn't know Saad didn't write for the the Stars on the Athletic anymore, and now just covers the Cowboys.

Which makes more sense because he seemed more interested in that anyway. I don't even see a single Twitter post from him about the Stars yet this season.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I muted him sometime last season so I guess I'm out of the loop, but I didn't know Saad didn't write for the the Stars on the Athletic anymore, and now just covers the Cowboys.

Which makes more sense because he seemed more interested in that anyway. I don't even see a single Twitter post from him about the Stars yet this season.
I muted everything Cowboys related so makes sense why I don't see any posts from him anymore :laugh:

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006

Good.

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Last year he was trying to still do some Stars content here and there and promised Stars fans he would still cover the NHL in his free time.

Guess he's not maintaining that illusion anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad