Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
If the Ducks were a Cup contender, then maybe… I guess? But why in the world would either team even consider this? Goes to show you, normal brain function isn’t required to be a hockey blogger.

Edit: looked at a random page of articles from around the draft/free agency, and quite literally every single one by this author never happened, or were ever even mentioned as a possibility by someone reputable.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
I’m not even really opposed to moving our first (maybe with protection) but if we do I really think it would have to be a right handed top pair defender or forward

Reactions: lwvs84

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I think this Fabbri pick-up could be a really shrewd move by Pat. He's looked like one of our better forwards almost every pre-season game he's been in, and he will probably be playing against similar level competition in the regular season assuming he's on the third line

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Reimer, Bussi, and Patera all on waivers today. I wonder if we claim one of them.

EDIT: Cooley and Shepard are two other goalie options on waivers.

Patera is not good. Copley is on waivers too. Got to think Copley or Reimer gets claimed just to be a stop gap until Gibson is back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad