Prospect Info: 2024-25 Flyers Prospects - Top 20 SKATERS, #2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

#2 skater prospect?

• Emil Andrae

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jon-Randall Avon

• Jack Berglund

• Alex Bump

• Elliot Desnoyers

• Alexis Gendron

• Spencer Gill

• Adam Ginning

• Helge Grans

• Devin Kaplan

• Cole Knuble

• Ryan MacPherson

• Hunter McDonald

• Owen McLaughlin

• Austin Moline

• Ty Murchison

• Ilya Pautov

• Noah Powell

• Heikki Ruohonen

• Ethan Samson

• Santeri Sulku

• Zayde Wisdom

• Brian Zanetti

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Normally I don't care about where their prospect pool gets ranked on the national lists, but I think their placement this year is going to be particularly illustrative. This is what some of us have been yelling about. The well is both shallow and lacking in high end outcomes once you graduate Michkov.
It doesn't matter like everything else we hear doesn't matter.

I got into a discussion with some authentics about going gaga over Michkov coming over. They were like if you are going to be that negative just leave the discussion. They don't understand how screwed this team is right now. They are sacrificing the future for 5-10 wins over where they should really be each season until they fix their processes.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
This is sad.

I remember when the polls out Morin over Konecny and Ghost. Though we don’t have one of the latter two.

I'm almost certain they will give him the Provorov treatment and force feed him PP time once he makes the NHL, no matter the results.

No team in the league has a defenseman playing a forward spot on the PP. Risto has flirted with it to bad results. Even the Flyers pulled the plug there. Think of how many skilled defenders there are with sweet hands in the league. Now compare them to Bonk. It’s a sure way to keep the 32nd ranked PP in tip top shape.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad