2024/25 Europe League / Conference League - league phase

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I didn't watch the match, but it seems he picked things up after a slow start?

He was dreadful in the first half on the right, but he picked it up in the second half on the left where he's probably more comfortable. Didn't have a good game overall in my book to be honest but you could see glimpses of his quality, and nobody on the Spurs really stood out, except Udogie and Bergvall.

Here's how I'd rate the Spurs last night:

Forster 7.5

Gray 7
Dragusin 7
Davies 7
Udogie 8

Bergvall 8 (Pape Sarr 6.5)
Betancur 7.5
Maddison 7.5 (Kulusevski 6.5)

Moore 6.5 (Odobert)
Richarlison 7 (Solanke 6.5)
Werner 6.5 (Johnson 6.5)

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Reactions: Jack Straw

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Watched the Anderlecht _ Ludogorets match today, quite a dirty match with lots of fouling. Ref dished out 1 red (elbow in the face) and 9 yellows.

Anderlecht managed to win 2-0 but it was tighter match than the result suggests, as Ludogorets had an added time equalizer ruled out for offside by VAR before Anderlect scored their second.

Also watched the Porto - Hoffenheim match today.

Quite a clever move by Porto in the first goal. They had 5-6 players surging forward in the box in a free kick situation, with about 8 opponents following the. But suddenly 2 of those Porto players stopped their run and left a couple of metres behind. And the more advanced Porto players dropped a header at trailing players feet, and Tago Djalo had ample time to score with a well placed shot.

In the 2nd goal Samu Omorodion showed what a beast he is. Not quite as strong (at least not yet), but there's something like young Romelo Lukaku in him.

In Ferencvaros - Nice Bombito didn't have the best of matches. Was at fault for the only goal by host, misreading a free kick situation, reacting too slowly letting his man free, who then scored via Bombito for an own goal.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad