2024/25 Europe League / Conference League - league phase

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Weren't you apologetic toward Greenwood too at first?
Absolutely not.

The last thing that has come out of the Antony allegations made the whole thing seem like a Brazilian telenovela with one accuser saying the other one was doing for money or something. It's bee,what over a year already and nothing has come out so far from the Brazilian police investigations. :dunno:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
5 minutes seems like too little time added given how long Antony was down, but it could be 50 minutes and I still wouldn't think United would score.

Just a completely lost team with zero leadership.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Considering United's record in Turkey, a point is decent I guess? Absolutely hate that it came again after poor defending. Replace Lindelöf with de Ligt and that Fenerbache player is not getting to that cross.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Well, you made some disturbing posts about the situation a little over a year ago. Numerous people called you out for it.
Link them please. I acknowledged what a toxic relationship theirs seemed to be in general with then girlfriend's dad wanting her not to sue or something. That side of the family seemed be in it for the money. I think they're all "trailer trash".

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Link them please. I acknowledged what a toxic relationship theirs seemed to be in general with then girlfriend's dad wanting her not to sue or something. That side of the family seemed be in it for the money. I think they're all "trailer trash".
God, you really haven't gotten over it.

Ask and you shall receive. From this page onward:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
God, you really haven't gotten over it.

Ask and you shall receive. From this page onward:

Really defending him in that one.

Seems like you made up a narrative in your mind that despite other United fans agreeing with me that United were better off not having to deal anymore with that couple.

At least one poster got my point:

And that's the last one from me on things subject. The next time REDACTED name comes up, it better be some idiot team paying OM a lot money and United profitting from the sell-on clause.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Honest question, why is everyone watching the same team or teams that they watch every week? I watched the New Saints game because I've played with them in football manager before but never seen a game and this competition is the only chance you get to see teams like that. I wanted to watch Larne vs Shamrock but didn't wake up in time. I can watch United, Spurs or most other big league teams every weekend. If this was like the last game of qualifying and they needed it to advance then sure but it's match week 2.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

Really defending him in that one.

Seems like you made up a narrative in your mind that despite other United fans agreeing with me that United were better off not having to deal anymore with that couple.

At least one poster got my point:

And that's the last one from me on things subject. The next time REDACTED name comes up, it better be some idiot team paying OM a lot money and United profitting from the sell-on clause.
The disturbing part is the victim shaming. And considering what you just posted you clearly haven't gotten over it.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Honest question, why is everyone watching the same team or teams that they watch every week? I watched the New Saints game because I've played with them in football manager before but never seen a game and this competition is the only chance you get to see teams like that. I wanted to watch Larne vs Shamrock but didn't wake up in time. I can watch United, Spurs or most other big league teams every weekend. If this was like the last game of qualifying and they needed it to advance then sure but it's match week 2.
I watch the team I'm a fan of in games they play.

When they're not playing I watch other interesting games.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The disturbing part is the victim shaming. And considering what you just posted you clearly haven't gotten over it.
There's no victim shaming. I'm just saying it bluntly, toxic relationship which produced expectedly terrible "results", yet they're now married and have a kid.

200w.gif

Reactions: luiginb

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
They play like 60 games a season, I think you can miss one.
Yeah, but they don't play, for instance, Shakhtar Donetsk every season. Besides, why would I watch Random FC play Who Cares FC when I can watch the team I'm a fan of play?

Or put it in hockey terms, why would I skip the Blues playing to watch Jokerit or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad