2024-25 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there

Great synergy at this club. A real unified front.

Chelsea registered a 22-player list for the Conf.L matches against Servette. Plus Colwill qualifies for the B-list (alongside 3 youngsters).

Chelsea’s confirmed squad vs Servette

Player list A

Robert Sanchez
Filip Jorgensen
Marcus Bettinelli

Axel Disasi
Marc Cucurella
Tosin Adarabioyo
Benoit Badiashile
Reece James
Malo Gusto
Renato Veiga

Enzo Fernandez
Noni Madueke
Carney Chukwuemeka
Keirnan Dewsbury-Hall
Moises Caicedo
Romeo Lavia

Pedro Neto
Mykhailo Mudryk
Nicolas Jackson
Christopher Nkunku
Cole Palmer
Marc Guiu

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I mean the board is a complete joke but that is absolutely the right move by Maresca. It's what Potter should have done when he came in rather than trying to manage 45 players.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
The whole season rests on the next five matchweeks for Chelsea. We were blessed with a relatively smooth schedule to start out, which means we can hopefully work out growing pains while still getting results. If we don’t take a decent amount of points from the next five (Palace, Bournemouth, West Ham, Brighton, Forest) then we’re not in a good spot.

Reactions: Blender

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
RIP Sven Göran Eriksson.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
This season was looking to be a good one even before it started, but bright spots for me so far are Brighton back to being darlings and Chelsea continuing to chug out the most entertaining games in the league

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Pretty freakin ridiculous stat.

for-first-time-ever-arsenal-have-gone-10-consecutive-pl-v0-h9p18r83fxkd1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: KJS14 and luiginb

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Can’t wait for injuries and bad form and Maresca crawls back to Starling like it was the plan all along.

My impression with all these quotes is Maresca is just playing muscle for the board. I think he’d prefer to have Sterling in the squad, but the club wants to offload him so rather than look weak by fighting it he’s just leaning in.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
You think he'd prefer him in the squad? Have you been talking to Savant with these conspiracy theories?
He’s objectively more effective than Mudryk and featured in every preseason game. My take is it’s the board, not Maresca calling the shots. Feel free to disagree.

A lot of the “wow, what a straight talker!” stuff strikes me as reminiscent of the dumb Postecoglu “he said mate again!” flattery from last summer too.

Reactions: maclean and luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad