Prospect Info: 2024-25 Ducks Prospects

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Colangelo is participating in that summer camp thing in Florida.
1719868993778.png

Reactions: Static and lwvs84

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Here is a potential Rookie Tournament lineup that we could ice (yes, I'm that bored):

Sidorov-Gauthier-Colangelo
Myatovic-Gaucher-Sennecke
Pastujov-Terrance-Pitre
Blais-Procyszyn/Mysak-Masse

Dionicio-Luneau
Hinds-Warren
K. Smith-Port
T. Smith

Suchanek
Buteyets

I excluded all of our European and NCAA prospects because they don't usually participate in these tournaments. I kept Dionicio in because I have no clue where he will be next season.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Sennecke iMO is the linchpin between the Ducks and Sharks young forward groups. If he really becomes something, i'd give us the clear nod overall in the long-run. I like Leo more than Celebrini by a decent margin actually but Smith is probably gonna be better than some of our other top Fs.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Sennecke iMO is the linchpin between the Ducks and Sharks young forward groups. If he really becomes something, i'd give us the clear nod overall in the long-run. I like Leo more than Celebrini by a decent margin actually but Smith is probably gonna be better than some of our other top Fs.
Yeah Smith probably will be better than Zegras and McTavish. Smith has that dynamic creativity but with a very good shot that should make him a better goal scorer than Zegras. Defense side SJ needs a few more Dickinson like picks but they could always trade for one in the future.

It's gonna be interesting seeing the Rivalry return and it may happen when LA has hit rock bottom after Doughty/Kopitar retire.

Reactions: Mr Rogers

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
Yeah Smith probably will be better than Zegras and McTavish. Smith has that dynamic creativity but with a very good shot that should make him a better goal scorer than Zegras. Defense side SJ needs a few more Dickinson like picks but they could always trade for one in the future.

It's gonna be interesting seeing the Rivalry return and it may happen when LA has hit rock bottom after Doughty/Kopitar retire.
I think with all of these highly skilled guys the difference will be which of them manage to hang in the NHL physically that ultimately decides who wins championships. They all have enough skills to fall victim to trying to finesse things too much.

The systems are both big and skilled so it will be interesting to see these battles. Notably most of the Sharks big forwards have a couple years on the Ducks. But Ducks have the Solberg.

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad