Speculation: 2024-25 Coaching/Management/Ownership

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
I couldn’t care less about those comments from Bush tbh
It's the first concrete thing I've read or heard that makes me less hopeful about Cronin as the Ducks' coach. Yes, he works the guys hard, but I have no problem with that. It's professional sports; it should be hard. The practice on preseason game days doesn't bother me at all. And some of his methods seem gimmicky, but most coaches have their "thing" that they do differently to instill good habits (whether it works is another story).

But if players are feeling psychological pressure and if he's structuring practices in an idiotic way, that's concerning.

Reactions: AngelDuck

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I think Lybushkin’s comments serve as confirmation bias for those who already don’t like Cronin. I’m in wait and see mode for now. If there isn’t significant improvement this season, a new coach is called for.
I’m in a different camp personally. I was defending Cronin on here prior to the comments. Now I find it less easy to defend him without seeing more.

Like you I’m in wait and see mode right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad