Speculation: 2024-25 Coaching/Management/Ownership

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
I'm fine with hard ass, but Cronin doesn't even seem like he's that either.
He seems just completely out of touch.

There's nothing about professional athletes that strikes me as wanting to sit around for 40 mins listening to stories that are completely unrelated to the job itself. Then you watch video? it sounds exhausting and they haven't even hit the ice lol.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
As an aside - I work for bosses like that at my job: complete micromanagers that interject their personal lives as some sort of motivation practice. Completely toxic.

Just don't see how anyone here can continue to push/want Cronin. I questioned the hire right off the bat when Verbeek went with someone completely new to the position over others (at the time) that were proven.

We have the potential and the talent here, but he has not come across as someone who can push the team towards any type of relevancy. Finishing one point above Eakins is supposed to be some sort of 'victory' with certain posters - even though they were both awful coaches. He seems to lack any type of line-matching, game awareness or tactical ability.

I know that we are in a rebuild and there are growing pains, but man this is starting to become frustrating. Cronin even admitting he let the group 'coach themselves' with the last while of the season basically tells me even he himself gave up on trying.

Never looked like an NHL coach. 10+ years of assisting coaching and not once was he thought of HC material until now. This clown show can't end soon enough! :baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead::baghead:
If Hollywood has taught me anything, it’s that you should get hypnotized

• Haha
Reactions: Bender66
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
If Hollywood has taught me anything, it’s that you should get hypnotized

Classic response coming from you

I've been thinking this for a while now.. If he can Cronin.. than maybe he needs to go to

Besides drafting (which is subjective) what else has Verbeek done? Half filled promises, sort of hasty with the media, no real outline/plan, extending the rebuild, no real roster upgrades, list goes on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad