Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
It has probably been asked before on this thread but not going to read 44 pages, so, what is Hage NHL projection?

I read Sam Bennett?

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
I think the Habs worried that the Leafs will draft Hage so they just move to 21st to be ahead of the Leafs.

Trenbohabs

Sep 25, 2024
Having Hutson, Demidov, Hage, Dach and Suzuki as players who can f***ing carry a puck in the zone and make a play.. what a future dynamic.
Add possibly a 1C in this years draft and a forward with size and grit with CGY's pick if were lucky right out of the top 10 would be amazing. Then Hughes has to acquire a 2nd and 3rd pair RD when Gallagher and Andersons contracts are out and were good to go if Fowler becomes our 1st G

The top 6 will be stacked and decisions will be made in 2 years

It has probably been asked before on this thread but not going to read 44 pages, so, what is Hage NHL projection?

I read Sam Bennett?
a whole lot more talented than Bennett. Bennett is a unique 3rd line grinder that every team needs in playoffs, Hage could be a PPG center with his speed and shot and iq

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad