Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
People respond to posts with "he", and then respond to those posts with "he", and then respond to those posts with "he", and the it's no longer obvious who people are talking about.

I had to back a bit. The player being crapped on is Joshua Roy.
I think one person was talking about Hage with a "he" in the middle of all that at some point and people responded to it with "he" but meaning Roy. It's all very confusing. :laugh:

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
I think one person was talking about Hage with a "he" in the middle of all that at some point and people responded to it with "he" but meaning Roy. It's all very confusing. :laugh:
Happens in a lot of threads, lots of tangents and it seems clear who you’re talking about when you post.

Hage is having a really good start.

Roy will be fine, and better with better players around him. The groupthink dumping on guys is one of the irritants on this board.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Mesar is a small soft winger who is invisible most of the game. Even if Hage had 0 point but played like he has during the first 2 games he would still look more promising. You know actual skill matter more than point total in lower league. Like being 6"1, good shot, good vision and have you seen his zone entry? Mesar never looked that promising. Also scoring in the Ncaa is harder than the ohl so his 4 points in 2 game are more impressive
Invisible most of the game. Scores 4 points.

The thought process to come to that conclusion is, quite frankly, the stupidest thing I've ever read.

I don't care if you think he's a good prospect, a bad prospect, or whatever. That's your choice. But your original statement was false. All I'm saying is don't lie to make a point.

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
Point wise what would we consider a good season from him?

He's looked good the first 2 games. He can really fly out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad