Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
We are all excited about Demidov (with reason), but Hage is very special aswell.

The skillset he show so far in NCAA, that's a skillset of a 60-70 pts player in NHL. This guy have elite skating and hands. His hockey IQ, very very good. Good shoot aswell.

I'm so happy with the future of Habs.
He makes me less worried about Dach

BoneHutson

Mar 26, 2023
This fixation on Roy is mystifying. I hope I'm wrong but with the wave of talent coming, I can't see him and several other current fringe forwards being on this team by the 2027 season. There will be way, way too many better options: Beck, Demidov, Hage, Florian, Thorpe, Kapanen, Sawyer, Tuch, etc. And that doesn't even take into account those 3 first and 4 seconds that Hughes has already garnered over the next 2 years and the free agents that may be added as existing veterans' contracts terminate. Heck, if Allen and the Devils continue to win, that conditional 3rd round pick may well turn into the 5th second rounder.
I get Demidov and Hage but how tf are Thorpe, Florian, Sawyer all better than Roy?! Jesus christ the takes on this thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad