Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
I've liked Hage's first game for Michigan so far.

He's much better defensively in this game than I saw last year in the USHL.

Obviously, this is still very early-days as far as his development goes but I like the progression in the little details that he's shown.

And he's got the skills, the + passing ability, the skating, and the overall potential to be a very good player for us. Was happy with the selection, and what I've seen tonight has been really encouraging.

Last edited:

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022

Obviously, this is still very early-days as far as his development goes but I like the progression in the little details that he's shown.

And he's got the skills, the + passing ability, the skating, and the overall potential to be a very good player for us. Was happy with the selection, and what I've seen tonight has been really encouraging.
Can i ask where are you watching?

I can’t find the game anywhere.

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.

Fluid skater, carries the puck well, finds his teammates on the ice. I’m curious to see more of his shot.

Small sample, but it also doesn’t seem to me that his linemates are quite on the same level as him which makes me wonder if they’ll translate scoring opportunities. I spent a lot of time watching BU & BC last year and this feels sloppier.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Sucks 'cause it's really an underwhelming team in Michigan this year..he'll have to do a whole lot of things alone....
I think that's awesome... Open door to be relied on heavily all season long.

Should see a ton of usage in all phases of the game.

Plus with lower pre-season expectations and reasonable expectations that Hage could be back next year, big picture development of his overall game and long term NHL success likely stays a priority.

Much prefer that than him being a depth piece on a loaded roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad