GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
In all the Graves hate let's not forget that Grzelcyk is terrible.

Yeah it’s wild how bad the LH side is…

They’re going to ruin the kids confidence making him play with Graves. Graves should be in the A afaic.

It’s weird because Graves - JSI looked serviceable.

canadianguy77

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2006
You know if they’d just keep the puck low or send it to the walls when the pass up high to trailing dman isn’t there, they’d eliminate like 50% of their odd man rushes the other way. They force it so much.

Reactions: Andy99

Sideline

May 23, 2004
This is the Acciari I thought we were getting. Wonder if he keeps it up in the RS.

Yeah not sure I get the hate on him around here. He’s looked great this preseason.
Acciari was such a weird one for me. I really liked what I saw from him on the Leafs so I was pretty pleased with that signing. Can't pretend last year was anything but bad though.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is the Acciari I thought we were getting. Wonder if he keeps it up in the RS.

Yeah not sure I get the hate on him around here. He’s looked great this preseason.
Glass looks like he has no chance to score a goal, no matter how smart lol

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Honestly Acciari deserves a lineup spot based on how he has performed in pre-season. Night and day difference from last year.

I can also clearly see the talent Glass has, the dude is just far too slow to do much with it. He'll make nice plays here and there because he definitely has talent, but the dude looks like he's skating in mud.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad