GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

KrisLeturnover

Jan 17, 2021
Here’s the projected lineup from NHL.com. Honestly, I’m fine with this. Keep Beauvillier buried, use Aho as a 5/6 initially, and slot McGroarty next to Geno on opening night.

Obviously Graves sucks, but I can’t see any reality where Pickering gets a shot over him, especially right out of the gate.

IMG_1157.jpeg

Overall, my analysis is to shoot Ryan Graves into the sun and call up Pickering. Other than that - all is well.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
McG's on ice IQ might just make up for his lack of exceptional skating. Smart player. Almost always in the right place at the right time. A nice piece to have in place and likely in his prime for when this team starts to build up their foundational players through the draft again.

akapidots

Jul 3, 2023
Here’s the projected lineup from NHL.com. Honestly, I’m fine with this. Keep Beauvillier buried, use Aho as a 5/6 initially, and slot McGroarty next to Geno on opening night.

Obviously Graves sucks, but I can’t see any reality where Pickering gets a shot over him, especially right out of the gate.

View attachment 912217

Overall, my analysis is to shoot Ryan Graves into the sun and call up Pickering. Other than that - all is well.

Gotta keep Bunting with Malkin tho

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub

View attachment 912217

I don't like any lineup that doesn't have Puustinen and Puljujarvi playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad