GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Nice to see Jarry is in midseason form.

Yes, that was a terrible pass by Crosby. Clurnan was flat-footed.

But that's a shot from a no-nothing Wing that Jarry should save.

Reactions: Andy99

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Crosby barely moved on the PP. He needs to start watching videos of how Draisaitl causes defenders to misread with the change in pace he does with his stick handling before passing. NHL players who've played against Crosby for years would have completely shut him down.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The last few minutes of this game was hilarious…everyone needs to go back the prediction thread for where we end up in the East this season and move the Pens down a couple slots lol

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
This game reminded me so much of the penultimate game of the season two years ago, when we needed to beat Chicago to make the playoffs and no-showed. Nate Danielson played the role of Andreas Athanasiou tonight. I don't care if it is preseason, this Pens lineup should never lose to that Red Wings lineup. Ever.

Reactions: Bowski and Andy99

Bowski

Taking out the trash.
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
This game reminded me so much of the penultimate game of the season two years ago, when we needed to beat Chicago to make the playoffs and no-showed. Nate Danielson played the role of Andreas Athanasiou tonight. I don't care if it is preseason, this Pens lineup should never lose to that Red Wings lineup. Ever.
That game was the nail in the "Playoff Competitors" coffin for this team.
Losing to a pre-Bedard, post-COVID Toews bottom feeder, at home while you're "fighting" for a PO spot.

It played a big part in NHL history as well. Florida going on and eventually completing a run, Bedard, Dubas, and of course, the losers responsible that are still a part of this organization.

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
That game was the nail in the "Playoff Competitors" coffin for this team.
Losing to a pre-Bedard, post-COVID Toews bottom feeder, at home while you're "fighting" for a PO spot.

It played a big part in NHL history as well. Florida going on and eventually completing a run, Bedard, Dubas, and of course, the losers responsible that are still a part of this organization.

That was the game that a serious organization would have canned the coach.

Reactions: Bowski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad