GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Winger passes puck to Crosby and heads to the net. Instead of making a play, Crosby pauses for 1.5 seconds letting the other team setup their defensive structure, passes to a dman and then stands there watching. He does this constantly, refuses to take a step to find an angle to shoot. It accomplishes nothing and just makes his teammates more tired than the other opposing team.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Man Brunicke is such a treat to watch. If he can develop his offense, thats a huge piece to get for the rebuild.

Yeah the dude is an athletic freak that picked up hockey fairly late, I really think he could be a special player. Definitely want to follow him in juniors this year to see how he develops.

Brunicke has firmly jumped into the top-5 of their prospect pool for me with what I've seen from him in camp. I think I'd have him right after Blomqvist for #4 right now.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm already looking forward to Grzelcyk's contract expiring. Just thankful Kyle was able to contain himself from giving him 6x6
Gryz-Letang is going to be frightening…I mean for us, not the opposition lol..Sullivan has to go somewhere else with Letang…Graves might even be better at this point lol

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I really like what I see from Owen Pickering and Harrison Brunicke. They both seem to play mature games for their relative ages. Pickering has added size and seems willing to use it now, which is great. Brunicke reminds me of John Marino in his first camp. Such poise out there. Really nice to see.

McGroarty is far more noticeable tonight. Really like his game. I will again reiterate, there is absolutely zero reason to send him down to the AHL. He has enough physical maturity and clearly NHL-level hockey sense to play in this league. He will learn far more in the big league.

Now the bad. Cody Glass is a Mike Sullivan special...low-event hockey. He does nothing. He is not an NHL player. If we keep him and lose someone via waivers, it is inexcusable. We got a pick for him. Excellent. One-way ticket to WB/S, please.

Anthony Beauvillier is not a first-line winger. He is Conor Sheary. Which I suppose is why Sullivan has him on Line 1! What is with this guy? He scored five more NHL goals than McGroarty last season. Why are we even wasting our time with this chump???

Never liked the Grz signing but get used to him. He is from that Sullivan/Quinn college hockey tree, is he not? To me, the Bruins were always better when Grz was NOT playing with McAvoy. Such will be life with us, too.

Reactions: LiffLaff

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
Mike Rupp could make Game 7 of the Cup Finals OT seem boring. This is what yinz get for besmirching the good name of Bob Errey for so many years.
He's the Kevin Young of Pens coverage, both make me want to set myself on fire.

Anthony Beauvillier is not a first-line winger. He is Conor Sheary. Which I suppose is why Sullivan has him on Line 1!
Is he married to a member of Sullivan's family, too?

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Brunicke reminds me of John Marino
@Gurglesons
frank-the.gif

Goodleaf

Love a good stick.
Nov 15, 2010
I wonder if we were offered a 3rd to take Mathieu Joseph before the Hayes deal? I think id rather have the Joseph brothers, a 3rd and 2 million cap savings over Hayes, Gryz, and a 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad