GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
We have no O zone time…we suck at ES … I can’t believe we’re leading this game lol
Wings proving their special teams sucks at either end.

Also I don't get how that roster tomorrow doesn't have Puustinen at least playing a second game in a row, to have played 2 so far in 5 Pre-Season games (given tomorrow's roster) is ridiculous. How the f*** do they want anyone to "earn it" when they don't play them?

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh

Also I don't get how that roster tomorrow doesn't have Puustinen at least playing a second game in a row, to have played 2 so far in 5 Pre-Season games (given tomorrow's roster) is ridiculous. How the f*** do they want anyone to "earn it" when they don't play them?
you know the answer.:laugh:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007

Probably because his roster spot is in less jeopardy than a bunch of panicky fans want to believe.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
I don't understand the fascination of him by some fans, the staff I totally get, he's a f***ing plug and they love those. But his game is just ass, like he pales in comparison to previous "types" like him like Engelland, Trotman, Czuzuzuzuzuzzuman, etc. Shea is better than he is. Ludvig is just a player that makes you think there's more to his game that you can develop but then you realize there's literally no tool box for you to put those tools into.
Aho, Shea, Brunicke, St. Ivany all better. Possibly even Pickering.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Sullivan's new line-up

O'Connor, Crosby, Rust
Bunting, Malkin, Rakell
Beauvillier, Hayes, Acciari

Bemstrom still being up is just hilarious, talk about a nothing player doing nothing and still getting chances to keep showing nothing.

There's our Harkins.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Trotman played in 24 games here for an avg of less than 15 min a night over 3 seasons

Churchman only appeared in 2 games here ever

Both were late 20s, early 30. Ludvig played more than they did combined in one single season as a 23 year old. Not to say he’s been any more memorable.

No one was or is obsessed with those guys.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Aho is just, you like his mobility and how he can join the rush, but the he forces so many dumb things, like that pass up the middle with 4 wings players in the middle, like what the f*** do you think is going to happen there Aho?

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I like what McG is showing. Puujarvi is great on the forecheck.
Puljujarvi has been better than Glass has in the pre-season games imo. I think with the bad start to the camp to the couple he scored in scrimmages, he's been showing more with the more he plays - which is always something they needed to do for him, play him more.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
McGroarty is playing the way you'd expect Ponomarev or Poulin to play given their professional experience. He's playing within himself, being responsible defensively, and creating offense when he can. Ponomarev has been invisible, while Poulin appears to be doing way, way too much and ended up taking penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad