GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
If Glass and Beauvillier are killing penalties, it makes it even more obvious that Acciari shouldn't be in the lineup.

They have Rust-Eller, O'Connor-Hayes and Beauvillier-Lizotte as PKing duos along with Glass as a 7th PKing forward.

Reactions: Dominance

Sideline

May 23, 2004
If Glass and Beauvillier are killing penalties, it makes it even more obvious that Acciari shouldn't be in the lineup.

They have Rust-Eller, O'Connor-Hayes and Beauvillier-Lizotte as PKing duos along with Glass as a 7th PKing forward.
I haven't paid a ton of attention to the roster this offseason. Do they have any right hand shots for faceoffs?

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I know I'm just kinda repeating what everyone else is saying at this point (and yes it's just preseason) but man this team is so brutal to watch butcher the sport.

Reactions: Pancakes

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I will say that Hayes looks much better than I was expecting from him, but yeah this team looks like the exact same team from last year. It's just not a good team.

They'll be what they were last year: super mediocre with a shitty powerplay. They're not getting blown out but they're not doing great either. Just boring and uninspired hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad