Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
What's articifial in sport is being able to buy a championship. It has nothing to do with their capacity at drafting, developing and building a team.

Have a league with only a handful of teams then and quit pretending it's anything else. Right now there are 4 or 5 orgs and the rest are just their farm teams. Dodgers have an $8 billion TV deal. Good luck, Pirates.
but the Pirates have Skenes though

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
As much as I love Ivan, there's no guarantee that he won't burn out halfway through the season. It took LOC a couple years to figure out his conditioning
Ivan should not burn out playing 7-10 minutes on the 4th line.

LOC had problems when he was moved up from the 4th line for an extended period of time. He is now OK on the 3rd line.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012

LOC had problems when he was moved up from the 4th line for an extended period of time. He is now OK on the 3rd line.

He should, except this is the Ambulanche, and he's already playing on the top line because of injuries, so...

Reactions: Gruyeriev

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

It’s not just the ice time, it’s the grind. The practices, the workouts, the travel, etc. combined with a much higher pace of game.

Most newly turned pros haven’t played for 7-9 months straight at any point of their life. It takes a toll on them mentally and physically until they get used to it.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
As much as I love Ivan, there's no guarantee that he won't burn out halfway through the season. It took LOC a couple years to figure out his conditioning
Regardless, I don’t see 4C as a huge issue. 3C presents itself as a bigger problem unless the Avs decide to put Colton back there…assuming the Avs even have a relatively healthy top six.

Ad

Ad

Ad