Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
nJoz8mp.png

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Add Logan Thompson to that list too.
Like I said, I was fine with the idea of going with Annunen assuming he was given a legit backup role. So far, that has not been the case. Which begs to question, where was the disconnect between Bednar, Parkkila and CMac on this? Like Lankinen, Thompson, those guys would've been available there for the same money as Annunen. If Bednar already knew like last spring that he would not play Annunen as a backup, why didn't he say anything about it? Why didn't CMac do anything about it if Bednar said it? Something is missing here.

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
The season's lost, acquire Lindgren to backup Fourgiev so we can laugh at that Dizee guy from the Saint Louis board losing his mind.

Reactions: dahrougem2

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Here's what I think is gonna happen, it's gonna be:

Montembault + Savard for Georgiev + 2026 1st + 2025 2nd(NYR)

Savard comes in to stabilize the Defense and add some toughness. Montembault is the new starter and at a cap hit the Avs love to spend on our starters.
Maybe I don't follow Montreal closely enough, but why are they giving up their current starter when it's not clear who will ultimately grab the nets for them?

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
I'm not too upset over the backup... but man, it would have been really, really nice to have figured out a Markstrom or Ullmark swap.
Yep, Ullmark would've been such a problem-solver. It's shocking they weren't in on a Vezina-winner, but they seem to be attached to Georgie in the same way a girl in an abusive relationship is attached to the idea that she can change him.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Yep, Ullmark would've been such a problem-solver. It's shocking they weren't in on a Vezina-winner, but they seem to be attached to Georgie in the same way a girl in an abusive relationship is attached to the idea that she can change him.
It happens when you chase for years prior. George was that unattainable chick in college. Wouldn't give you the time of day. One day, 6 years later after a nasty divorce and 40 pounds... she reaches out to you out of the blue. Based on nostalgia and some deep seeded issues, you start to hang out. After a quick dating whirl, you marry. 6 months in you find you she is the most toxic individual you have ever met, but you didn't take Kanye's advice. So you're stuck... trying to run out the clock by hiding in the garage or mowing the lawn.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It happens when you chase for years prior. George was that unattainable chick in college. Wouldn't give you the time of day. One day, 6 years later after a nasty divorce and 40 pounds... she reaches out to you out of the blue. Based on nostalgia and some deep seeded issues, you start to hang out. After a quick dating whirl, you marry. 6 months in you find you she is the most toxic individual you have ever met, but you didn't take Kanye's advice. So you're stuck... trying to run out the clock by hiding in the garage or mowing the lawn.
Wow, what an analogy

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
This seems like a deep cut, henchy

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Would Connor Ingram from Utah be a clear upgrade? I'm not sure if he'd be available or not though. I think they were platooning in Arizona, but not sure what their doing in SLC.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
What the f*** is going on with Kahkonen's visa? Why is he not with the team?

If it wasn't clear before that the Avs do not deal with visa stuff like the other teams I hope it is now.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If it wasn't clear before that the Avs do not deal with Visa stuff like the other teams I hope it is now.
Avs never do anything like other teams do. We are either way better than other teams, or way worse. We are always way too injured compared to other teams. The Avs are just unique in many ways

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017
The team having 30m on the injury list isn’t helping at all, it’s also a cause on how bad they have been defending. It would cover up the bad goaltending. Right now they need the saves and there not getting it to cover up the poor play due to the list of ahl players in the line up. It’s also screwed us from picking up any real option in net because they have no cap space. They are the worst team in the league right now because of the cap/injury list, there forwards would cover the defensive flaw but the goalie can’t cover up the lack of talent on the ice right now and make the saves. What a horrible spot to be in

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hence the sulking.

7 points in 4 games. xGF% of 66% in those games. All to be outdone by the numerous scrubs surrounding him. A PDO of 80% at even strength.

He has the right to "sulk" (he's not actually sulking) or talk all the **** he wants when THEY are wasting a year of his prime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad