Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Good for Malinski. I was convinced his opportunity in Colorado was shot when they signed all of De Haan/Kylington/Brannstrom.

It's probably a short rope, but he plays with confidence and takes the bull by the horns.

He's as high risk as they come for a third pairing guy, but if he can contribute some offense, perhaps even get some PP2 time, and not be a complete liability defensively, then he might convince Bednar and get a longer look.

Kylington is still with the team and makes the most money out of the bottom pair guys.

He's also been the worst out of Malinski/CdH/himself and we have to assume we'll give Ludvig a look.

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Good for Malinski. I was convinced his opportunity in Colorado was shot when they signed all of De Haan/Kylington/Brannstrom.
Was all good moves to get competition going on the spots and then make the right decisions based on camp/pre-season. As high hopes as I had for Brännström, he simply didn't deliver and was now part of what seems to be a nice cap/asset move.

I really like how the office has handled all this. Proper chessgame.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
What are your lines looking like?

Injured: Lehkonen, Landeskog
Suspended: Nichushkin

Drouin - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Colton - Mittelstadt - Ritchie
Kovalenko - Kelly - O'Connor
Wood - Ivan - Kiviranta

Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
de Haan - Malinski

Kylington - Ludvig

Georgiev
Annunen

The 2nd/3rd/4th lines could have some changes; Kovalenko at 2LW with Colton centering 3rd line is the most likely alternative. That would look like:

Drouin - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Kovalenko - Mittelstadt - Ritchie
Wood - Colton - O'Connor
Ivan - Kelly - Kiviranta

Needless to say, the forward depth is a mess until Lehkonen/Nichushkin are back and Landeskog returns.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
It's probably a short rope, but he plays with confidence and takes the bull by the horns.

He's as high risk as they come for a third pairing guy, but if he can contribute some offense, perhaps even get some PP2 time, and not be a complete liability defensively, then he might convince Bednar and get a longer look.

He's also been the worst out of Malinski/CdH/himself and we have to assume we'll give Ludvig a look.
The whole key part. We know Malinski can provide offense, but he needs to show this. CdH and Ludvig will both probably get chances to show they can gain some chemistry with him.

Kylington has looked awful IMO. Arguably worse than Brannstrom. I think he's better and more talented, it just didn't show yet.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I know I'd rather George hit me with a golf club than a goalie stick.

Look at this f***ing clown off the tee...

3c77fb8f1706a40f4c670d8cc39bf8b4b2ac240d.gifv

90b176cb079db0e8e86fb6a8724c6e8342d27a10.gifv

• Haha
Reactions: missionAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad