Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Interesting. Seravalli predicting a 50 point year for Ritchie.

I’m not even sure he’ll make the squad. Would love for him to be right, but he’s super bullish on Ritchie.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Interesting. Seravalli predicting a 50 point year for Ritchie.

I’m not even sure he’ll make the squad. Would love for him to be right, but he’s super bullish on Ritchie.

I don't know about that one, Seravalli. We're hoping Mitts hits 60 but somehow Ritchie is going to hit 50.

I'd be happy if Ritchie made the team full time and didn't look out of place in the NHL.

Reactions: The Moops

GoNordiquesGo

Oct 1, 2016
Montreal, Quebec
He's crazy... It would a take a lot of variables to align perfectly for this to happen... There are 7 top6 forwards ahead of him as a starting point. He won't score 50 points on the 3rd line, so he would have to make the team, start in the top 6 and stay there all year. Very unlikely... Wouldn't be a good sign if it happens, as it would mean things didn't go well with Landy and Nuke...

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_1045.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad