Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
IuaKYwb.png

Bednar looks like a guy who's coming back from a 2 week fishing trip in the middle of the forrest and hasnt showered yet.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
If Kadri signed here it would've been for less than Calgary. Probably ~6milx8 if I had to guess. It all hinged on EJ going to Anaheim really.

But in the end prioritizing your 4/5D over your 2C was a major mistake that cost the team Byram in the long run.
Maybe if Buffalo keeps on sucking then Bo might request a trade back to Colorado to play with Makar as he has a much better chance if winning the cup here. Just like ROR gave up and did not want to play for Pegulas and then requested a trade. Too bad ROR did not want to come back to Colorado.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Guess Raanta isn't retired
Just retired from the NHL. He said in a Finnish interview a few weeks ago that he's not interested in being a third-string goalie which would mean that he's in the AHL as a 35 year old. Switzerland in specific was something his wife was interested in.

You can run it through Google Translate and laugh at the usual poor translation from Finnish, but I guess the point gets across.

madman

Deadmarsh Deli Dills
Jun 6, 2009
Steamboat Springs
IuaKYwb.png

Bednar looks like a guy who's coming back from a 2 week fishing trip in the middle of the forrest and hasnt showered yet.
Played in the Creede pond hockey tourney last winter and supposedly Bedsy had just bought a ranch outside town. So maybe he was tending to his flock in the San Juans all summer?

Last edited:

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Why can't the Avs hire good international scouts to help their team find the next Kiril the thrill Kaprizov or Matvei Michkov. At least we were not scared like the Canadians by passing up on a superstar and drafting a big dman instead.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Curious what the AAV is but I am extremely happy with that. He's such a good bottom 6 guy and somehow was still getting better every year leading into this year.

I've said before they should just give him the Miles Wood contract... Well, they matched his years, curious what the $ amount will be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad