Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I wouldn't say that. 2 year deal, easily tradable if he requested it. If they are out of it at TDL this year, I would still expect that talk of him asking to be dealt would ramp up.
Oh stop.

Pretty common amoungst that community. I get it. You are trying to sell yourself and break into a closed stop.
Not quite sure what that means (I assume you meant to type "shop") but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I agree. If he wanted out, he should have asked for it already at the end of the season. He had since mid April to ask out. It's done. He's staying in Pitt until he retires.
Makes me wonder if there was rampant speculation from other teams who desperately wanted to get Joe Sakic on their team circa 2004-2008.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
What are we gonna do with Cale's 2nd half of his prime? Trade him?
Well considering you’re probably trading Ritchie+ you’re robbing Peter to pay Paul.

That would help for the latter half of Cales prime, but you’re giving up prime assets that you’d also want to be contributing during the 2nd half of Cale’s prime while also not addressing the needs for the current season which is one of a fading cup window.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad