Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Deadsy

May 8, 2021
Did Dreger say Hakanpaa was going to sign next in Toronto? Pretty sure he did like July 1st

He was suppose to sign with Toronto July 1st, but the contract has not been registered. He's existing knee injury raised questions, but apparently he has played with the injury while with the Stars and now Toronto is satisfied he can with it for them too.

Reactions: AvsFan4
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Marner for Rants swap confirmed :sarcasm:

Nah, the Avs are clearly going to sign Rantanen to a Shohei deal that means he gets paid silly money, but it’s all in year 9 as deferred payment. Then they’ll sign Marner and Crosby in FA to similar shenanigans contracts and the league will have a hissy fit and say only Vegas is allowed to bullshit to that degree. The Avalanche will be disbanded and MacK/Crosby will go play men’s league in Nova Scotia

Reactions: missionAvs

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Nah, the Avs are clearly going to sign Rantanen to a Shohei deal that means he gets paid silly money, but it’s all in year 9 as deferred payment. Then they’ll sign Marner and Crosby in FA to similar shenanigans contracts and the league will have a hissy fit and say only Vegas is allowed to bullshit to that degree. The Avalanche will be disbanded and MacK/Crosby will go play men’s league in Nova Scotia

Yep. I'm glad you posted this. This is likely the only option.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoundwaveIsCharisma

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I really really like that. PEB is an awesome personality to have around, if he can play even slightly. Mikko an Nate were just visiting him for his wife's youtube episode last summer, so have to imagine this was probably talked about a bit back there no?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Avs wanted Tyler Johnson, but he saw more opportunities in Boston and I don't blame him.

PEB is awesome, probably isn't an amazing NHLer anymore, but seems like a beast in the lockerroom.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
If he can be a 13th forward or at best a 4C he is a welcome addition for the locker room.

Avs have a glaring problem also in the locker room with little stories leaking out and hes a glue type of guy.

Reactions: The Moops

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
PEB is gonna be 40 soon. I guess there is no harm in having him on a PTO, but I’d think there will be better options for 4C

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad