Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Askarov !

Can't go with Georgiev again !

IMG_1179.jpeg

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It will prove to be 10x better than what we have this year lmao. Colton was a perfectly fine 3C for sure.

If they trade Colton I honestly hope whatever asset they get for him, they just use it to get rid of Wood as well.
We didn’t know what we’ll have though

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I don’t mind trading Colton but Wood and Georgiev better be gone too
With everything else going on, I think it's unlikely that we shift goalies in the off-season. You didn't hear our name around Markstrom or Ullmark.

And no one is taking 5 more years than Wood without a massive sweetener attached, which we could be used in a better way.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Chances are highly, highly likely that would MORE than get it done. Come on, now.
Assuming that Colton's value is a 2nd round pick and that it would take a 2nd round pick just to unload Georgiev...those 2 cancel each other

That leaves a late 1st + Ritchie for Askarov and IMO they say no.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Assuming that Colton's value is a 2nd round pick and that it would take a 2nd round pick just to unload Georgiev...those 2 cancel each other

That leaves a late 1st + Ritchie for Askarov and IMO they say no.
Goaltenders with more proven track records of great play have gotten less in return.

Askarov doesn't return two 1st round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad