Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Why did the Rangers waive Goodrow? He was one of their best players in the playoffs. Had 6 goals and was good on PK and stuff if I’m not mistaking

Reactions: Chiarelli

jaisen73

Oct 5, 2006
That's a nice bit of business by Vancouver. I still think Makar-Toews is the best Top 2 in the league but Hughes-Hronek would be the envy of many teams.

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
I think we all should know by now the Avs won’t have the best roster to start the year. But there’s some very interesting people out there to possibly sign. Guys coming off down years going into FA, possibly being bought out, etc. Labanc, Skinner, Goodrow off the top of my head. Not sure if reclamation projects is the right term to use. But guys who could very well sign cheap. Which we definitely all know the Avs need. Try their absolute hardest to get guys to sign 1 year here and revamp their careers after a stint here. There’s risk on their side but definitely potential for reward too.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Why did the Rangers waive Goodrow? He was one of their best players in the playoffs. Had 6 goals and was good on PK and stuff if I’m not mistaking
Makes too much money relative his role. They will plan to buy him out and use the extra $2M or so on other things

Reactions: the_fan

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Goodrow may be getting the "see, no one wants you for free" treatment in hopes he expands his list of teams on the M-NTC.
I think they can move him cheaply with a prospect/later pick to a team like SJS or Chicago, but I'd imagine they are currently on the no trade list.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Goodrow may be getting the "see, no one wants you for free" treatment in hopes he expands his list of teams on the M-NTC.
I think they can move him cheaply with a prospect/later pick to a team like SJS or Chicago, but I'd imagine they are currently on the no trade list.
I'm pretty sure the reason he is waived is because SJ and NYR were discussing a trade and Goodrow wouldn't waive. You would rather do a trade for a small cost rather than just waive and hope someone picks him up.

So 95% chance he is claimed, most likely by SJ like Friedman hinted.

Reactions: Linds

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_9491.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad