2024-2025 season predictions:

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
East
Brampton
Oshawa
Barrie
Kingston
Brantford
Sudbury
North Bay
Niagara
Ottawa
Peterborough

West
London
Saginaw
Erie
Flint
Guelph
Windsor
Kitchener
Sarnia
SSM
Owen Sound

London over Barrie in 7 games (Barrie fans with PTSD after 2013)

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
East
Brampton
Oshawa
Barrie
Brantford
Kingston
Sudbury
North Bay
Ottawa
Niagara
Peterborough

West
London
Saginaw
Flint
Erie
Guelph
Windsor
Kitchener
Sarnia
Owen Sound
Soo

London over Brampton

Reactions: StingUpdates

Matttheleaf

Apr 18, 2019
West:
London
Saginaw
Erie
Flint
Windsor
Guelph
Kitchener
Sarnia
SSM
Owen Sound

East:
Oshawa
Brampton
Brantford
Barrie
Kingston
North Bay
Sudbury
Ottawa
Peterborough
Niagara

MidwestStorm

Oct 9, 2023
West

London
Flint
Erie
Guelph
Saginaw
Windsor
Sarnia
Kitchener
Sault St Marie
Owen Sound

Conference - London

East

Brampton
Brantford
Barrie
Oshawa
Kingston
Sudbury
North Bay
Ottawa
Peterborough
Niagara

Conference - Brampton

Champions - Brampton

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I guess it is time to offer my predictions. This year is really tough.

Western Conference:
1> London
2> Saginaw
3> Erie
4> Flint
5> Windsor
6> Guelph
7> Sarnia
8> Kitchener
9> Owen Sound
10> Sault

Eastern Conference:
1> Brampton
2> Oshawa
3> Barrie
4> Brantford
5> Kingston
6> Sudbury
7> Ottawa
8> North Bay
9> Niagara
10> Peterborough

The only four picks I feel confident in are London, Erie, Oshawa, and Peterborough. The rest? Pft. I think I am close but close doesn’t count in this game! I wouldn’t be surprised if I got 4 points and was 1 place off for each of the rest of the teams for a total of ZERO extra points!

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Eastern Conference:
1- Brampton - Have a big cupboard of picks to add multiple elite players to go with what they have.

2- Oshawa - Assuming the Barlow rumours are true, they will have 3 of the best 6or7Fs in the entire league + Danford & Oster.

3- Barrie - Actually really like this roster. Great top-6, defence is elite. Hilbrandt steady.

4- Brantford - Love their T9 Fs, but don't love D. Jiricek be a massive get.

5- Kingston - feel there's a big drop off here from 4 to 5, but KGN has some good pieces. Need good goaltending.

6- Sudbury - No clue what to make of the Wolves. If they sell they'll fly down the standings if not battle for 5th.

7- Niagara - lowkey don't hate the roster which I haven't been able to say about NIA in sometime.

8- Ottawa - don't love what I see but Cameron will have them playing structured & they r good in net.

9- North Bay - 3 deep runs in a row eventually catches up to you. think it does now.

10- Peterborough - some great young talent, but not enough veteran talent to keep them afloat. Playing OSH BRT KGN a ton won't help.

Winner - Barrie - They are built for playoff hockey. If they get the import D from NIA like reported there won't be a better top 4 in the league.

Western Conference:
1- London - Truthfully don't love the roster, but I think Cowan is back & they can roll out arguably 4 of the 10 best players in the league in Barkey, Cowan, Bonk, Dickinson.

2- Windsor - Not many in the west will be able to match their top-9 Fs. D remains iffy as does goaltending. Wouldn't shock me if this ends up making me look like an idiot.

3- Erie - Solid roster. No true weakness as long as the import goalie is steady in net. Good veteran talent.

4- Saginaw - Getting Epperson & Chernyshov (once he's back) was massive for them. Makes the Top6 lethal & gives them 3 good lines. Hate their Defence. I assume they try to patch work it.

5- Flint - Solid roster with not many weaknesses. Wont be very fun to play with Mania, Collins, Smith on D. Question where they get consistent production in big games.

6- Guelph - NGL, not a fan of this roster. I just don't see it past Luchanko & Gilleppsie. but maybe Allen, Namestnikov finally tap into the potential everyone once they once had & they get some surprise breakouts.

7- Sarnia - wanted to put them ahead of GUE, but thought that might just be my bias since everyone else views them as a solid team. Promising but very young Fs. Like the defence. Goaltending will decide ultimately if they can push for 6th, or if they r battling for a playoff spot.

8- Owen Sound - Carter George. that's it.

9- Soo - went for it & took players who didn't report. Killer combo.

10- Kitchener - Love Romano, Lam & Reid but they lack F depth, D depth. Especially when Andonoski is likely dealt, Parsons maybe, too.

Winner - London - *sigh*.... In a weak conference they'll just find a way. Cowan Barkey Dickinson Bonk won't come off the ice, they'll find a stable goalie & Dale/Mark will figure out the rest,

Finals-

London vs Barrie.

Barrie gets its revenge from 2013 & take it in 7. As I said they are built for playoff hockey. Wont be a better T4 D in the league. Beaudoin, Patterson, Hemming, Jelsma, York, Moses will be a strong T6 that I imagine they try to add to.

Look forward to being dead wrong & looking like an idiot. Best of luck to everyones teams!

Reminder predictions close WED at 7:00.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Again this year it's a tough call. Who sells, who buys? Windsor with a perfect preseason but be careful with that, goaltending still an issue?
Anyway here is my soon to be laughed at predictions.

West
London
Saginaw
Erie- better record but division placement puts them here
Windsor
Flint
Guelph
Kitchener- their roster is underrated.
Sarnia
Owen Sound
Soo- this is shaping up for a tough year.

The bottom 4 were hard to predict and even a team like Windsor may find themselves in the bottom half if they can't keep the puck out of the net.

East
Brampton
Oshawa
Barrie
Brandford
After the top 4 it is really hard to predict as team moves will impact how this plays out.
Kingston- as any other "go" year they will trade the bank to get 1 round in the playoffs.
Sudbury
Ottawa
Peterborough- they are going to play with heart and will outplay their experience
North bay- they are in restock mode.
Niagara- they just can’t help themselves and London will want their better players.

Final- Windsor/ Barrie and of course Windsor sends Barrie packing again. Lol.

NorthernBridge7

Dec 26, 2019
Ontario, Canada
East:

1) Brampton (Central)
2) Oshawa (East)
-----------------------
3) Brantford
4) Barrie
-----------------------
5) Sudbury
6) Kingston
7) Ottawa
-----------------------
8) Niagara
-----------------------
9) Peterborough
10) North Bay

West:

1) London (Midwest)
-----------------------
2) Saginaw (West)
3) Erie
-----------------------
4) Windsor
5) Flint
6) Guelph
-----------------------
7) SSM
8) Kitchener
9) Sarnia
10) Owen Sound

🤞

Opinionated

Mar 27, 2014
East
Brampton
Oshawa
Brantford
Barrie
Kingston
Sudbury
Ottawa
North Bay
Niagara
Peterborough

West
London
Saginaw
Erie
Flint
Windsor
Guelph
Sarnia
Kitchener
Sault Ste Marie
Owen Sound

Finals: London/Oshawa, but this time Oshawa wins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad