2024-2025 regular season prediction thread. Players/Standings/people shot to the moon!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Here it is. These are always the best threads to go thru at the end of the season as far as serving up your favorite bbq’d crow and it’s not a prediction it was a spoiler claims.

I’ll start it out.

-Kopitar slows way down in terms of point production.
-Kings owners scorch the benches and front office before the trade deadline.
-Kempe scores 40 with Fiala and QB
-Clarke struggles In first half and then starts figuring it out after the fire sale.
-Gavrikov has a big bounce back season because he wants to get paid.
-Trevor Moore pots 30
-Doughty asks for a trade (goes to Toronto with us retaining)
-we finish 2nd to last in division behind the ducks
-I get blocked by the other half of the posters on the board. Nobody is able to read my post.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
- Fiala leads team in scoring, followed by Kempe and Byfield.
- Clarke gets between 30-35 points and people talk about him being a bust, and how the Kings should have drafted Wallstedt, because...
- Kuemper and Rittich combine for < 40 wins
- Byfield scores more points than PLD, thus re-emphasizing how ridiculous it was to spend assets to acquire him in the first place.
- Kaliyev plays fewer than 10 games with the Kings this season.
- Kopitar breaks the 60-point plateau but not 70.
- Of the forwards with fewer than 100 games (Thomas, Turcotte, Laferriere, Fagemo, or any prospect that's called up), Thomas will lead them in scoring, but it will still be outscored by Clarke.
- Doughty and Kopitar will still lead the team in average TOI by the end of the season.
- At least Blake will be gone after the completion of the season. The Kings will have 2 first-round picks at the draft.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
I went with Kings win the Cup last year, well, we know how that went.

2022 Kings made the playoffs and lose to the Oilers in 7 in the first round
2023 Kings made the playoffs and lose to the Oilers in 6 in the first round
2024 Kings made the playoffs and lose to the Oilers in 5 in the first round
This year I'm going with Kings make the playoffs and lose to the Oilers in 4 in the first round.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
I honestly do know, but my gut tells me just outside of the playoff. Maybe 90 points. I just don’t see where the goals are coming from.

I think we see QB break through and one of the other youngsters break through as well
Fiala will do Fiala things. Score a bunch and commit stupid penalties.

Oh yes and I’ll watch every game of it……provided the games are even televised.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad