Prospect Info: 2024-2025 Rangers Prospects Thread (Prospect Stats in Post #1; Updated 10/10/2024)

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
Plans foiled!

I haven't had cable access in a long time. Do you think Saturday's game will be on ESPN+?

I was operating under the impression that nearly all of BC's games were carried by ESPN+ last season.
Saturdays game will only be on Big Ten+ which is a paid streaming network so nope.

This is because they are playing MSU away so Big Ten owns the rights. Looking at the schedule going forward, all the rest of the games (including the exhibition at USNTDP next weekend) should all be on ESPN family of channels. The only two games that could be the exception is at Saint Cloud State.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Perreault with the primary assist on BC's 3rd goal for his 1st point of the season.

was a nice play. could definitely tell it was game 1 early...he wasn't bad by any means but fought the puck a few times and was a little out of sync with timing etc...still arguably the most dangerous player on the ice. didn't love the kid at c tho...he's a puckhound and has good speed, but you don't need to be chasing the puck when your own team has it too. felt like he was an obstacle at times...kept skating into the area his teammate had the puck and creating clusters/traffic that killed plays.

gabe got better virtually every shift throughout though, from 2nd period on he's created a ton of chances and had the puck on his stick constantly. that said, i'd be surprised if this isn't even close to the level he'll be at a few games from now, much less later in the season. i'd be shocked if he doesn't have more than a few monstrous games.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
was a nice play. could definitely tell it was game 1 early...he wasn't bad by any means but fought the puck a few times and was a little out of sync with timing etc...still arguably the most dangerous player on the ice. didn't love the kid at c tho...he's a puckhound and has good speed, but you don't need to be chasing the puck when your own team has it too. felt like he was an obstacle at times...kept skating into the area his teammate had the puck and creating clusters/traffic that killed plays.

gabe got better virtually every shift throughout though, from 2nd period on he's created a ton of chances and had the puck on his stick constantly. that said, i'd be surprised if this isn't even close to the level he'll be at a few games from now, much less later in the season. i'd be shocked if he doesn't have more than a few monstrous games.
hagens? LI kid

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I think Laba had 5 overtime game winning goals last year in 30 some games....a few shorthanded goals too. He's a big moment player. It's what he does. Starts off this year doing the same thing.

Does he play center at the pro level,or will the Rangers move him to wing like other centers like Edstrom, Rempe, whick makes no sense to me 🤔

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $55.00